Mineral Baked Shadow- Sherbert
Mineral Baked Eyeshadows can be used dry as a velvety, traditional powder or applied with a wet brush to increase the colour payoff for a more dramatic look.
- Baked creams, not a traditional powder
- Natural blend of minerals, antioxidants and nourishing organic ingredients
- A variety of colours and combinations
- Talc-free (talc contributes to the appearance of ageing of the delicate eye skin)
- Rich long-lasting mineral pigments
- Buildable, blendable color
- Use lighter shades over the entire lid to create a base of color.
- Blend a mid-tone transition shade into the crease.
- Use a deeper shade to the outer corner of the eye or at the lash line.
- Use a light, shimmery shade to highlight the brow bone and inner corner.